change request: make sure all the repos for el5 on infrastructure.fp.o have sqlite dbs made

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 30 18:00:12 UTC 2010

We have a number of el5-ish repos on infrastructure.fp.o. I've been using
one of them over and over and over again this week building and testing
something in mock and I noticed that we don't seem to have the sqlite dbs
built for these repos.

So my change request is to rebuild those repos with the database creation
enabled.

If we encounter any oddnesses or new bugs I can revert the change
trivially.

Can I get a couple of +1's to this?

-sv