RFC: Making changes to secondary

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 23:00:15 UTC 2011

Ok currently secondary01 is a system with a large amount of diskspace
used by what looks like cruft. There is a very old version of archived
data and there is our secondary architecture items. What I would like
to do is

a) move that data to the netapp,
b) create a new secondary02.phx2 which would mount the netapp and
would allow writing to it
c) move secondary.fedoraproject.org to be an alias to the download servers.
d) make changes in mirrormanager.

This will have the advantage that we will be able to use both mirror
systems on I2 and I1 for this.. it also moves secondary to a larger
faster disk structure. Things I need help with

a) how does sparc, ia64, arm, mips, ppc sync onto this system. There
is no running script that I can find for it.
b) what am I missing in the above.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren