Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Jason Gates

Jason Gates jason.gates at securegates.info
Thu Dec 29 20:06:41 UTC 2011

Greetings,
My name is Jason Gates (Freenode nick: securegates), I am a recent B.S.
graduate hoping to contribute to the Fedora community. Specifically I
enjoy working with  PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript, Python, linux
administration and information security but I hope to continue to
develop and expand my skills. I have had about 4 yrs. experience (junior
level) working with RHEL, Apache/NGINX, Nagios, FortiNet, Procera
Packetlogic and other technologies.
I look forward to the possibility of working with the fedoraproject
infrastructure team!