Permission denied (publickey)

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 19:07:05 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Tomas Lestach <tlestach at redhat.com> wrote:

> Could anybody check the problem, please?
> It's been 8 weeks since I reported the issue.
>
> Regards,
> Tomas
> --
> Tomas Lestach
> RHN Satellite Engineering, Red Hat

Are you subscribed to the infrastructure list? It's a members-only
list, and even this came 9 days ago and was probably let through
moderation just now.

Anyhow, I don't see any failures for your username in /var/log/secure
on hosted01. Interestingly, that's the same machine that you use when
you git push. Is perhaps your Fedora username different from your
username on your local machine? Unfortunately, since the IP that you
seem to be connecting from is a Red Hat office, it's next to
impossible to ferret out what could be you vs. anyone else.

Try scp <file> tlestach at fedorahosted.org:spacewalk and see if that
works better for you.