[Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender] - mail address ncmpcpp-owner at fedoraproject.org missing

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 7 22:43:51 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

just got that mail (see below). Is this an issue someone of you maybe
should take care of? :)

Some additional info: I just took the ownership of the ncmpcpp package.
It was orphaned before, not sure for how long.

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D