New RFR -- Zanata instance

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 07:21:14 UTC 2011

Hi all;

Zanata[1] is a web-based translation interface that I would like to test
on Fedora infrastructure over the next six months. You can see a running
instance at https://translate.jboss.org

I have filed an RFR[2] and would appreciate your feedback -- or better
still, your support! I feel confident that I will be able to get a
Zanata instance up and running, and that I will be able to recruit the
necessary project maintainers and translators necessary to test the
software.

If successful, Zanata could offer Fedora an opportunity to once again
host its own translation infrastructure.

Cheers
Rudi

[1] http://zanata.org/
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2834