update puppet to 2.6.6. from epel-test on a handful of boxes

Matt_Domsch at Dell.com Matt_Domsch at Dell.com
Tue May 10 18:59:33 UTC 2011

+1

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist
Social Media and Community Professional
Dell | Office of the CTO

-----Original Message-----
From: infrastructure-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org [mailto:infrastructure-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org] On Behalf Of seth vidal
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 1:30 PM
To: infrastructure
Subject: update puppet to 2.6.6. from epel-test on a handful of boxes

Boxes that were installed AFTER the puppet migration did not get the latest puppet - so they have not been sending reports.

so I need to run:

func-command --host=db05.phx2.fedoraproject.org \ --host=memcached03.phx2.fedoraproject.org \ --host=ns04.phx2.fedoraproject.org \ --host=secondary02.phx2.fedoraproject.org \
  "yum --enablerepo=epel-test -y update puppet"

to be fair - I actually already ran it - I just need two +1's.

sorry.

-sv