Meeting Agenda Item: Gabriel Sfestarof

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Nov 18 16:01:27 UTC 2011

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 16:22:50 +0200
Gabriel Sfestarof <ronin3510 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone.
>
> I'd like to join the fi-apprentice group to further my knowledge
> regarding large infrastructure management. That means, if accepted,
> that I'll be able to contribute to the sysadmin tasks.
> With small exceptions, I expect to be available at least 10h/week.
> One of my primary  short term goals is that early next year to pass
> the RHCE exam so that I'll be able to prepare for the Datacenter one.
> I think contributing to the infrastructure tasks will help me gain
> valuable knowledge that I'll most likely need later on.
> My primary interests include virtualization technologies and security.
> Thank you,
> Gabriel

Welcome!

If you have not already, please do take a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted
It has some good pointers for getting started.

See me on irc (nick: nirik) about getting added into the apprentice
group, then you can look around at our setup and see if any tickets or
issues sound interesting to work on.