Ask Fedora SOP complete

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Sep 1 19:52:22 UTC 2011

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 16:04:14 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> All settings, customizations are now fully documented at
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ask_Fedora_SOP
>
> Next step would be to use Puppet to automate all of this and we are
> good to go although I am going to continue to update to the latest
> versions from upstream for a while since I have a bunch of feature
> requests that upstream has committed to implementing or already been
> implemented in the git head.   I haven't yet tested with memcached
> but I expect the production launch would need this.  When I did test
> it earlier,  it seemed buggy although it might have been just my
> misconfiguration.  I will test again soon.  I hope to do the initial
> production launch before Fedora 16 release.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/16/Schedule

Thanks Rahul.

We are making some last minute changes to the package to make it easier
to deploy. As soon as we have those, we can get it into puppet.

I have most of a puppet commit to add the ask01.stg instance. Just need
to tweak it some and adjust for the new package. Hopefully we can get
it testing there soon. :)