Freeze break request: add branched f17 to boot.fedoraproject.org

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Feb 17 16:33:02 UTC 2012

On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 18:27:55 +0200
Marko Myllynen <myllynen at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > I need to sync up this commit:
> > http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=fedora-infrastructure.git;a=commit;h=06d4697c76942d3dade2e9ec48dc2a9ea4d6c3f9
> >
> > to secondary01 for boot.fedoraproject.org.
>
> I think I never received a reply to my question over a year ago
> whether BFO is still using the mostly abandoned gPXE or have you
> already switched to iPXE?

I wasn't involved with boot.fedoraproject.org last year. ;)

> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/infrastructure/2011-January/009859.html

No, we are using gPXE.

I'm happy with moving to iPXE if it's better/more supported upstream.
Do you want to work on that? Our setup is all in the
fedora-infrastructure git repo:

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=fedora-infrastructure.git;a=tree;f=bfo;h=5124b7a58989db0c6ba24cb4d7b755d945b52af8;hb=06d4697c76942d3dade2e9ec48dc2a9ea4d6c3f9

If you want to work on it that would be great.
Otherwise I will add it to my list, but it's not likely to be high
priority.