FIGs of interest (open to suggestions)

Daniel J. Ashcom dashcom at alumni.iu.edu
Thu Jan 5 18:21:54 UTC 2012

Thanks Buddhike,

      Yes, sorry for not clarifying--  I'm interested in working in the
infrastructure group specifically.  I'd like to work with the following
FIGs:  sysadmin-web, sysadmin-tools and/or sysadmin-test.  If help is
needed elsewhere I'm completely open to suggestions as well--  I want to
help where I'm needed most.  I will be at the meeting today as well
(irc: dashcom).

Look forward to meeting everyone,

Danny Ashcom