staging new world order

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 20:08:50 UTC 2012

This looks good to me.

The procedure is straightforward and merging from staging back into
production is simple.  When there's no config changes, there's nothing to be
done in puppet which is also nice.

The only drawback is the first time someone needs to push configs to staging
they may not know what to do at all.  Might be alleviated with
a modules-staging/README that explains things.

-Toshio