Messaging SIG - IRC Meetings on Tuesdays

Brennan Ashton bashton at brennanashton.com
Wed Mar 28 05:58:53 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 5:49 PM, Robyn Bergeron <rbergero at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 03/26/2012 12:30 PM, RJ Bean wrote:
>>
>> Just an announcement - the Messaging SIG is starting regular IRC meetings
>> on
>> Tuesdays at 16:00 UTC.
>>
>> Wiki page for the SIG:
>>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Messaging_SIG
>>
>> My work on a proposal and a python library:
>>  https://github.com/ralphbean/fedmsg/blob/develop/doc/proposal.rst
>
> Awesome. Thanks for the heads-up!

I was involved in some of the initial fedora  AMQP efforts a few years
back.  I wrote a simple Koji/gnome plugin as well as a bugzilla
statistics gathering app for bugzappers. I got busy and did not have
the time to bring these to production stability. Right now I am out of
the US for a little over a month, and will not be able to be on IRC
much, but I will be finding a fair bit of time on my hands this
summer, and I would really like to see AMQP or similar be part of the
fedora infrastructure.

--Brennan Ashton