Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Luciano Facchinelli

Luciano Facchinelli facchinelli.luciano at gmail.com
Tue May 15 04:04:18 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone !

This is kind a re-introduction, i did a intro a few months ago but due some
family issue i went offline a little bit.

Now I'm back and ready to help Fedora :-)

So.. a little FAQ about myself :-)

   - Name : Luciano Facchinelli
   - Age : 22 years old
   - Country : Uruguay, South America
   - UTC : -3
   - Irc Handle : virusuy <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/IRCHowTo>
   - What skills you have to offer and which you would like to learn: I'm a
   Unix/Linux Sysadmin, so, i can help wherever you want. I would like to
   learn more about Puppets, for example.

So, that's all

I'm reading infrastructure's wiki page to know how can i contribute and how
should i do

See you around

Regards

Luciano