Static HTML website on Fedora Hosted

Mikolaj Izdebski mizdebsk at redhat.com
Thu Feb 14 11:11:42 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am owner of a project hosted on Fedora Hosted.

So far I've been keeping web page of my project on fedorapeople.org and this
solution worked quite well until now. After the project evolved there are
some problems with current solution. The biggest of them is that only I can
modify the website. Besides that changing project owner in the future would
change the address of the website.

Is there any possibility to host static HTML web page (instead of Trac
instance) on Fedora Hosted? It would be great if all members of FAS group
associated with the project could make changes to the website through SSH.

Thank you,
Mikolaj Izdebski