Joining the sysadmin-build group

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Feb 28 17:06:15 UTC 2013

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:56:34 -0700
Daniel Hamacher <southpawdevelopment at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I would like to joint the sysadmin-build group and I am wondering
> what I have to do for an invitation. Tahnks

Thats not an easy group to start out in. Since it has access to our
build and compose machines, people are typically only added to that
group after they have gained a good deal of trust in the community.

There are some entry type tasks related to that group however that are
always welcome and don't need any group membership:

help maintainers fix build problems.
help document and test new tools
etc.

We also have a number of easyfix tickets in other areas you can start
out with and work your way up to build items.

Hope that helps,