Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Kenny Ayers

Kenny theotherwhitemeat at gmail.com
Fri May 3 04:48:21 UTC 2013

Hey folks,

  I signed up to learn how the Fedora project works, and I'm hoping to
contribute.

*IRC handle*: kenny or kennyayers
*Skills to offer*: python programming, RHEL system administration, storage
admin, mysql client programming and administration, Atlassian product
admin, Jenkins admin and debugging
*Skills to learn*: Hoping to improve on items from the previous list as
well as learning anything new that comes my way
*I'd like to work on*: python development projects, system and storage
administration, database programming and admin

Thank you,

Kenny