Fedora 19 Alpha Freeze in effect.

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu May 9 20:46:38 UTC 2013

So, circling back to this before next tuesday's freeze, I propose we
use the following test to determine if something should be on the
'freezes' or 'doesnt freeze' list:

"If this instance was completely gone, could we have a normal smooth
release of Fedora".

Using that I get:

*stg* and *dev* and *.cloud.fedoraproject.org instances are never
frozen.

All other machines freeze, except:

arm03* (these arm SOCs are not in builders anywhere yet and are
testing/releng/qa).

*comm*
This includes:

bastion-comm01.qa
virthost-comm01.qa
virthost-comm02.qa

These are all community stuff. Secondary arches and qa. We should be
carefull, but not sure any of it would be release critical, so I would
say it should not be frozen.

darkserver01

We don't depend on darkserver output anywhere in our release process,
so I would be ok for it to not be frozen.

fakefas01
hosted-lists01
mm3test
people03
packages01
packages02
paste01
paste02
busgateway01
unbound*
virthost10
virthost11
virthost12

Would folks like to propose any more? Or propose removing some of the
ones I added above?

Speak now. :)