Freeze Break Request - Fedora Tagger

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed May 15 20:35:42 UTC 2013

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 04:05:05PM -0400, Ralph Bean wrote:
> I'd like to request a freeze break request for Fedora-Tagger to cut
> a new release and push it to production.  I'm in the process of trying
> it out in staging now.
>
> The new release includes fixes to 5 bugs:
>
>     https://github.com/fedora-infra/fedora-tagger/issues/90
>     https://github.com/fedora-infra/fedora-tagger/issues/89
>     https://github.com/fedora-infra/fedora-tagger/issues/84
>     https://github.com/fedora-infra/fedora-tagger/issues/87
>     https://github.com/fedora-infra/fedora-tagger/issues/88
>
> They are all frontend/UI/javascript fixes.

Since tagger is now part of the compose process we probably want to start
doing only small, targeted changes.

however, this is only the second day of beta freeze (not final).  I've
reviewed the first four changes and they seem okay.  The last one is larger
and more complex.  All have already had signoff to merge into the upstream
repo.

These are all UI changes, so at worst people wouldn't be able to add and
edit tags; it shouldn't affect the ability for tags to be pulled out of
tagger for use in the compose process.

So I think updating ASAP would be okay but we should still try not to do
this in the future.

-Toshio