Diagnosing Ask Fedora sluggishness

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 02:38:46 UTC 2013

Hi Ankur,

>From what I see, after comparing the time used to load each asset,
there are a couple of java scripts, util.js and less.min.js, on Ask
Fedora, which takes quite a bit to load. Could it be because of this?

Although there seems to be a varnish cache to deliver it quicker but
somehow the load time runs in many seconds.
Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adimania
India