Diagnosing Ask Fedora sluggishness

Anshu Prateek anshprat at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 08:49:20 UTC 2013

The generic yslow grades suggest couple of improvements:

Grade F on Add Expires headers

There are 55 static components without a far-future expiration date.
Grade F on Configure entity tags (ETags) There are 27 components with
misconfigured ETags

Grade E on Use cookie-free domainsThere are 9 components that are not
cookie-free

And some more.

All of these for https://ask.fedoraproject.org/questions/

Also, I was about to send a similar mail about site being slow for the
badges. Are these two sharing the hosts?