Migrating to our own bugzilla instance.

Anshu Prateek anshprat at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 14:20:29 UTC 2013

hi Johann,

I can empathise with you on the frustration that comes from a certain
feature or ease not available to Fedora community due to non-alignment or
low priority against RH business needs.

Since this issue has apparently been discussed for a while, one thing that
I find amiss from the doc that pingou mentioned is the 'Why' ? I will
suggest you add the problems you face to that doc. So when we revisit the
page, the list of "whys" over there make it easy to make a decision. (You
did mention the whys in the mail response, but would make it better to note
and keep adding in the doc).

The first two points on problems/issues over in the doc would be my biggest
concern (resource scarcity). Though I agree that cannot assign to rhel
would be a trivial one.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Fedora_bug_tracker#Why_does_Fedora_need_its_own_BZ.3F

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 4:07 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com