Trac - Batchmodify

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Sep 23 16:04:32 UTC 2013

On Sun, 22 Sep 2013 13:29:48 +0100
Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:

> As "batchmodify" in logner a plugin,
> but integrated into Trac 1.x
> http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/BatchModifyPlugin
>
> 1: Is it allowable to change the plugin,
>    so "Ticket Description" can be cleared on mass (to do)

I don't see a way off hand to get it to change description. ;(

Perhaps ask upstream to add that?

> 2:  with all the talk  of independant bz's and ilk.
>     Would Trac die also in such a move.

Up for debate. There's more pros and cons depending on what we move to.
If we did have our own bugzilla instance it might indeed make sense to
move fedorahosted to it as well and drop trac, but trac also provides
things like wiki space, etc.