Migrating to our own bugzilla instance.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 21:36:51 UTC 2013

On 09/20/2013 07:19 PM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> I really dont see any compelling reasons to move
> off of Red Hats bugzilla today.

After bit of discussion there is a compelling reason to move entirely
away from Red Hat bugzilla as well as away from hosting our own and
probably is the correct way forward for us.

1. Generic attitude of many maintainers is that either they go to the
correct place ( upstream ) or they get their bugzilla ignored.
2. More often than not downstream maintainer as in packager does not
know the code at all so filling the bug downstream makes no sense.

JBG