April status update for Fedora Infrastructure Apprentices

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Apr 9 21:43:35 UTC 2014

On Wed, 02 Apr 2014 23:44:21 +0300
Achilleas Pipinellis <axilleaspi at ymail.com> wrote:

> >> Some issues have their milestone set to obsolete versions of
> >> Fedora. Some are set to `new` whereas there is at least one person
> >> working on them. Doing a cleanup would be cool :)
> >>

> > axilleas - EXACTLY! That's what I have been thinking every time I
> > look at the page, I don't know why I never put that into words
> > myself. Thanks for the impetus, I can now bug Kevin et. all
> > incessantly until it gets straightened out ;)
> >

> Well we can put it on discussion tomorrow at the meeting (hope to make
> it on time) and start a clean-up :)

Just as a followup here...

I moved all open easyfix tickets to the HANDYWAVY-FUTURE milestone and
assigned them to 'nobody'. I probibly will start doing this once a
month. That way if someone stalls out looking at something someone else
will feel more free to look, and if something takes longer than a
month, they can just reassign it to themselves.