Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Gabriel Diaz'

Gabriel Diaz gabo.fdc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 17:10:56 UTC 2014

Hello community!
My name is Gabriel Diaz, and I am very interested in start contributing
with my knowledge.
I'm from Colombia so mi Time Zone is GTM-5.
My basic skills and experiences are quite simple.
I learned to program a few year ago and i have liked it since then, I know
different languages like C++, Python, Java, Haskell, and I know different
paradigms like OOP or structured.
I'd like to improve my programming skills, learning from the great
developers than this community has.
I have made different projects in those languages, most of all for my
university assignments, but nothing too big.
I'm joining because since I knew about free software I love it, and get
really interested in developing free software.
I'm able to contribute about 6 hours per week, it depends on my workload.
I checked the outstanding issues but didn't feel comfortable picking one to
help with, I think is better first get more involved.

--
Gabriel  Diaz.