sponsored host internetx01.fedoraproject.org seems to be down.

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Oct 11 16:13:47 UTC 2014

On Fri, 10 Oct 2014 12:16:39 +0700
Yusuf Hadiwinata <yusufhadiwinata at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all..
>
> Did we have monitoring and notification tools for all fedora
> infrastructure?

A large part of it yes. We use nagios. We have two instances:

1 is internal to phx2 (our biggest datacenter). It does the most checks
to make sure machines are alive and if there's any cpu/memory/etc
problems.

The other is at ibiblio and monitors 'external' stuff to datacenters
along with monitoring the other nagios instance. ;)