[release] fedocal 0.12

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Tue Jan 20 15:48:26 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I have just released and pushed to staging a new fedocal release: 0.12

The biggest change of this release is the support for i18n, so basically fedocal
now comes in two flavors: english and French (*).

So far it seems to work fine, but I will wait a day or two before pushing to
prod.

Here is the changelog for this new version:
* Tue Jan 20 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 0.12-1
- Update to 0.12
- Drop the hard-coded red * from the form fields and set them in the templates
  instead
- Add support for i18n (Thanks Johan Cwiklinski)
- Fix the mail_logging  module if the pid could not be retrieved
- Adjust the doc for i18n (Thanks Johan Cwiklinski)
- Fix the README on how to get fedocal running
- Fix the handling of the `?from_date` parameter when editing a meeting
- Fix redirecting and editing meetings in recursion

Have a nice day,
Pierre

*: that is if flask manages to match the locale of the request correctly which
seems to be a problem for locale such as 'fr-fr'...