waiting on review, thought 2

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Aug 11 21:52:12 UTC 2008

I'd like to draw attention to packages that you are waiting on for
review, especially where the software is popular and desired across
Fedora, but people may not be aware it is waiting in package review.

I'm thinking of two things:

* Having a wiki page that regularly updates our "hot list" of package
review needs:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/ISV_package_review_hot_list

Either add your list there or send it here, I can compile it on going.

* Some general publicity, such as blog posts on the Fedora planet

Another item we all want to work on is growing the membership of this
list.  There are many more ISVs that I have talked with who *need* to be
on this list but have not yet sent at least one representative.  If you
know someone and so one, tell them about this unique communication
channel inside of Fedora.

Thanks - Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41