[Fedora-it] [Fwd: [Ambassadors] F11 Release Events Contest]

Luca Foppiano luca a foppiano.org
Mer 20 Maggio 2009 12:20:39 UTC

Direi che stavolta possiamo vincere.

Luca

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Francesco Ugolini
To: Fedora Ambassadors List <fedora-ambassadors-list a redhat.com>, FAmSCo
List <famsco-list a redhat.com>
Subject: [Ambassadors] F11 Release Events Contest
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 12:52:09 +0200

FAmSCo is working organizing a contest that will involve F11 Release Events.

We will evaluate event reports (photos, blog posts etc.), paying
attention to the organization (read
http://blog.mrtomlinux.org/index.php?post/HowTo-run-a-successful-IP,
thanks to Thomas Canniot) and everything that could help your event to
be a Fedora Style one.

During the next days we will give you more details about it.

So, if you haven't think about it yet, this could be an interesting reason.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini