[fedora-java] Introduction

Guido Grazioli guido.grazioli at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 12:18:08 UTC 2010

2010/4/14 Alexander Kurtakov <akurtako at redhat.com>

> Hi Guido,
>
> There is a wiki page tracking the update.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MavenUpdate
> But overall maven in Fedora should be working.
>
> It would be better if you can create a similar page like the Maven one to
> track the state there. We have found that it is way easier if there is a
> single place where all the info is collected. If you create such a page and
> you track the needed reviews there I'll try to take some of them whenever
> there is free time (which happens not very often).
>
> Regards,
> Alexander Kurtakov

Thanks for the pointers, i will prepare such wiki page.

Looking at the maven status page, there seems to be a plugin missing:
maven2-plugin-release. Im pretty sure it was packaged in fedora 8/9,
has it been retired or what?i cant find it neither in pkgdb nor among
orphaned packages

guido

--
Guido Grazioli <guido.grazioli at gmail.com>