[fedora-java] New

Severin Gehwolf sgehwolf at redhat.com
Mon Jun 20 13:28:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Fri, 2011-06-17 at 12:41 +0530, Edwin Jose wrote:
> I am new to Development in Fedora. I want to Know how can i contribute with
> my java knowledge. Thks in advance

As Matt said, there is always something you could help out with.

Here is another suggestion. If you always wanted to try Eclipse plug-in
development, this is your chance :) We are developing a set of Eclipse
plug-ins[1] to make Fedora packaging easier.

Feel free to work on any one of the open tickets[2]. As of latest, there
is also an example[3] illustrating what can be done using our API only.

Feel free to get back to me if you are interested. We can help you
getting you started.

Cheers,
Severin

[1] Fedora Packager for Eclipse: