[fedora-java] using systemPath in POM files

Aleksandar Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Mon Feb 13 06:28:06 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Hi Andy,
The only negative impact I can see is for people not having ${axis.version} defined but assuming you define it in the same pom's properties section it should be fine. But still there are 2 more options - file a bug (with patch preferably) and wait for the maintainer or apply for commit rights and push the patch/build yourself. I'm pretty sure that in both cases you wouldn't have to wait much as the current maintainer is pretty active. I think that whenever someone needs modifications to some package it's better to become a co-maintainer so he/she can do other small tweaks if needed.

Regards,
Alex