[fedora-java] Shared library paths for native linker

Andrew Hughes ahughes at redhat.com
Fri Jan 20 17:22:29 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> Well, I can not agree that this is a distro-only  or OpenJDK-only
> problem.
> Noone will benefit if every distro starts to ship it's own pc file.

I agree.  This is exactly why I said we should take the discussion to
the IcedTea mailing list where representatives of other distributions
can contribute, rather than discussing it here on a Fedora list.
--
Andrew :)

Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

PGP Key: 248BDC07 (https://keys.indymedia.org/)
Fingerprint = EC5A 1F5E C0AD 1D15 8F1F  8F91 3B96 A578 248B DC07