[fedora-java] Is there a good newbie tutorial for jboss under Fedora 23?

mail at kresten-kjaer.dk mail at kresten-kjaer.dk
Sun Jan 24 19:37:41 UTC 2016

Hi John.

I had the same issue, so I used an excellent tool called fpm. (
https://github.com/jordansissel/fpm ). I am aware of it fallacies.
Here is my wildfly-rpm project:

https://github.com/miracle-as/wildfly-rpm

You use it by calling:
make download package VERSION=9.0.1.Final

you can snoop the versions from either Wildflys github or the Wildfly
download page.

It creates an rpm package which:
  - creates a wildly user
  - installs in /opt/miracle/wildfly
  - installs 3 systemd service called: wildfly-standalone, wildfly-domain
and wildfly-standalone-debug

Packages are available from: https://xaas.dk/repo .

I hope this can be used as an inspiration.

Best regards
Kresten Kjær