kde4.3, is printing fixed?

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:27:16 UTC 2009

I'm anxious to find out if kde4.3 is going to fix printing here.  Printing in
all  kde apps is screwed up here, and has been all through kde4.  I'm printing
to hp office lasers.  Printing always selects A4 paper, which causes the machine
to stop and wait for someone to tell it to use letter, and cuts off some of the
printout, making them generally useless.  Also, it always prints in duplex
_short_ side no matter what I choose.  Is this fixed by any chance?