KDE 4.3

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Fri Aug 7 21:25:16 UTC 2009

On 08/07/2009 04:45 PM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Any regressions (i.e. things which worked in 4.2.4 and no longer work in
> 4.3.0) should be filed to bugzilla.redhat.com so we can put them on our
> kde-4.3.0 tracker. It's good to file them to bugs.kde.org too, but we'll
> want them on our tracker in our own Bugzilla as well.

Is there a cheatsheet for components or is guessing sufficient for now?

A head's up to others - bugzilla's type-ahead will not show kdefoo
components if you type in 'kde' but it will show kde-foo.  At least on
my F11 Firefox.

-Bill

--
Bill McGonigle, Owner
BFC Computing, LLC
Email, IM, VOIP: bill at bfccomputing.com
Telephone: +1.603.448.4440
Twitter, etc.: bill_mcgonigle/bill.mcgonigle