OpenOffice.org documents preview in Konqueror/Dolphin

Ariel Constenla-Haile ariel.constenla.haile at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:13:51 UTC 2009

Hello Jaroslav,

On Tuesday 25 August 2009, 04:21, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> On Monday 24 August 2009 23:44:34 Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> > Hi all,
>
> Hi!
> Thanks for info!
>
> > an update on this:
> >
> > * the thumbnailer plugin has now its page on KDE-Look / KDE-Apps:
> > http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=110864
> >
> > * and it's Wiki page documenting it on OOo's Wiki:
> > http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:Arielch/KDE_Thumbnail_plugi
> >
> > On KDE-Look page you can find links to the sources and Fedora packages
> > (i586 and x86-64).
>
> Are these packages yours?

yes

> Do you have source RPM?

SRPM:
http://arielch.fedorapeople.org/devel/src/openofficeorgthumbnail-0.0.1-1.fc11.src.rpm

SPEC file
http://arielch.fedorapeople.org/devel/specs/openofficeorgthumbnail.spec

> It would be nice to
> import it to Fedora repositories. I don't like binary packages linked
> somewhere... If not, I can help with import.

I didn't have time to finish reading all stuff that's linked from
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join
so any help is appreciated.

Regards
--