quick launch applet

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Mon Mar 2 15:51:18 UTC 2009

I really missed the quicklaunch applet and was glad to discover it had been
ported when I opened the widget list recently. It seemed to work fine, although
lacking some features but, I think I've isolated it as the cause of frequent
Plasma crashes, which ultimately led to my not being able to open plasma at
all. After deleting all the plasma config files in .kde/share/config plasma came
back in its default config, but now, whenever I try to add the quicklaunch
applet to the new panel, plasma immediately crashes then reopens with much of
my other configuration lost, and quicklaunch not added.

Anyone else getting this?
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD