Ktorrent 3.2 installs with no docs

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 00:34:55 UTC 2009

I just updated to Ktorrent 3.2, which seems to have a whole slew of
changes from the previous stable version (3.1.6), however on hitting F1
I get a pop-up saying "The file or folder help:/ktorrent/index.html does
not exist", on top of a Help Center window showing "There is no
documentation available for /ktorrent/index.html."

I had similar problems last year with several KDE apps. Turned out to be
that you had to have devel packages installed to create the manuals.
Ridiculous. Is this the same story again?

Also, the Help Center text as written makes no sense. Why would I want
documentation for the index.html file? It's trying to tell me it has no
documentation for Ktorrent, so why doesn't it just say so?

poc

PS Does anyone else find it annoying that pop-up text is not selectable?
I had to manually copy the first quote above. Not good.