KMail: (another) Bug or Privacy option?

Martin Kho lists.kho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 22:11:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

I run KMail - v. 1.11.1 - stand alone and with the default lay out (Long
Folder List, Message Preview Pane below Message List, no Structure viewer).
When KMail starts it opens my Inbox, selects latest messages in the list and
shows this message in the preview pane. So far so good. Now, when I click my
inbox - don't ask me why I click my Inbox when it's already open, I just like
to click around :-) -, the message preview disappears. I have to choose an
other folder to get the message back. Tried this with IMAP and (local) POP-
folders.

Have someone else seen this behavior? Is it a bug or is it intentionally?

Martin Kho