KMail forwarding

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Fri Sep 4 19:23:02 UTC 2009

Martin Kho wrote:

>> > What is a Custom Template, and how do I create one?

> What about Settings -> Configure KMail -> Composer -> Custom Templates?

I looked at this, but found it completely unintelligible.
I am advised in _How does this work?_ to
"Create the custom template by selecting it
using the right mouse button menu".
I don't know what this means.
I have tried pressing the right mouse button
in various places but none of them brings up a menu.

The KMail Handbook does not seem to mention Forwarding,
although I would have thought that was a lot more common
than some of the things it considers.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net