QtMultimedia V. Phonon -- The full story?

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 00:10:20 UTC 2009

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> I think that's the best solution.
>
> Ryan is at least trying to follow the discussions on our chan, we can
> correct him if he misunderstood something. ;-)

Ended up pushing it out without the Phonon story, as I'm in no mind to write
right now (right rights? :P)

But, yeah, the rest of what I've posted is ready to go for FWN next week:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/KDE it's still open for corrections
(indeed, I asked someone on the News team to take a look if it is truly FWN
style)

Ryan

--
Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

Please refrain from mailing me directly in replies, I am subsribing
via GMane NNTP. Thank you.

Fortune:
It's more than magnificent -- it's mediocre.
		-- Sam Goldwyn

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.