Mouse button menu

Lester M Petrie petrielmjr at ornl.gov
Wed Apr 7 20:26:40 UTC 2010

I have just discovered that by left clicking on the background, and selecting "Desktop Activity Settings", I can enable
an "Application Launcher" menu by clicking on the background with the selected mouse button.  This was a feature from
KDE 3 that I really missed when I transitioned to KDE 4.  The application launcher menu looks rather like an old version
of my standard application launcher menu, with pieces missing, and lots of rearrangement.  What is the menu displayed,
and how can it be edited?

--
Lester M Petrie
Oak Ridge National Lab