nfs mount problem

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Sat Apr 24 19:50:41 UTC 2010

On Saturday 24 April 2010 14:56:47 Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Friday 23 April 2010 20:53:46 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> > On Friday 23 April 2010 20:43:51 Anne Wilson wrote:
> > > confined to the spreadsheets folder.
> >
> > So I gotta ask a dumb question. What is the permissions on the
> > spreadsheat folder itself?
>
> Yes, checked that as well.  Owned anne:users, perms 774

I'm at a complete loss. :)

The only thing left... That I can think of is to go over the howto doc at:

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/NFS-HOWTO/index.html

It was a very long time since I had to set up nfs and when I did, this was the
document that I followed. My nfs setup has been trouble free ever since.

Eli

> Anne

believed to be clean.