unable to report kdebase-runtime crashes due to missing debug info.

moabi2000 moabi2000 at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 21 12:06:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm running F13 beta, and get regular nepomuk-related crashes in
kdebase-runtime reported by abrt. The system freezes for a few seconds each
time. I'd like to report this, but the correct debuginfo packages do not
appear to be available. (I have 4.4.2 installed). Anything I can do about
this?

Package:        kdebase-runtime-4.4.2-2.fc13
Latest Crash:    Wed 21 Apr 2010 12:46:54 PM
Command:        /usr/bin/nepomukservicestub nepomukstrigiservice
Reason:         Process /usr/bin/nepomukservicestub was killed by signal 11
(SIGSEGV)
Comment:        None
Bug Reports:

Cheers