Is KDE 4.4 final in Rawhide?

Martin Kho lists.kho at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 13:57:11 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 10 February 2010 22:42:47 Martin Kho wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 February 2010 00:27:54 Rex Dieter wrote:
> > Linuxguy123 wrote:

> These updates didn't solve the 'akonadi/kmail'-issue.

Hi,
I have to come back on this one. The above mentioned packages actually do seem
to solve the 'akonadi/kmail'-issue. After some reboots Kmail (and akonadi)
starts without a problem. Don't know why it didn't work the first time. May be
it had to do with some really unstable (kde-plasma-knetworkmanager) software
or broken software (kpackagekit)

Thanks for the nice work!

Martin Kho

[snip]