kde-4.4.0 moved to kde(stable), queue'd for updates(stable)

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Tue Feb 23 17:52:47 UTC 2010

fyi,

In our KDE SIG meeting earlier today, we decided to mark our current batch
of kde-4.4.0 updates for stable repos.  I've just moved things to the
kde(stable) kde-redhat repo, and we've queue'd things for fedora's
updates(stable) as well.  The latter should get started out for mirrors
sometime within the next day or 2, if all goes well.

Thanks all around.  I'll leave out names, I'd go on and on like an academy
awards speech, the music would start playing, I'd maybe start crying and
inevitably forget somebody.  So, thanks to everyone who helped make this
happen.  You know who you are. :)