kdepim4.5

Anoop anoop.chargotra at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 07:57:30 UTC 2010

> > If you dont want to deal with it now: yum --exclude=foo update
>
> Yes, that can be done. But why do we need to deal with something that we
> know
> is broken? The kde developers themselves say it isn't ready. So why play
> with
> it? When the developers say its ready then... fine.... But until then....
>
> Eli

How  do you know that it is broken? AFAIK, they have taken some time (1
extra month) to fix up the things, so that we get a good quality release.
Moreover as told by Rex and Thomas, it will be in Rawhide and Kde-unstable
and I think these repositories are for bleeding edge software only. I don't
think they will push PIM-4.5 in stable repositories, until its really
stable.

Thanks,
Anoop