New low contrast icons in 4.5

Gabriel Ramirez gabriello.ramirez at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 20:03:03 UTC 2010

On 07/27/2010 09:26 AM, Michal Hlavinka wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 27, 2010 15:21:50 Lukas Middendorf wrote:
>> Hi,

> Anyway, I should stop complaining (sorry folks, I'm just depressed from the
> "no option" change). There is still hope because you can "turn this off" by removing
> monochromatic icon files. They live here:
>
> /usr/share/kde4/apps/desktoptheme/default/icons/*.svgz
>
> Michal

but removing the icons from that place didn't show icons for:
- battery.svgz copy from
/usr/share/kde4/apps/desktoptheme/default/widgets/battery-oxygen.svgz
/usr/share/kde4/apps/desktoptheme/default/icons/battery.svgz

- notification.svgz copy from
/usr/share/kde4/apps/desktoptheme/slim-glow/icons/notification.svgz
/usr/share/kde4/apps/desktoptheme/default/icons/notification.svgz

- network.svgz as I use kde-plasma-networkmanagement seems which the
icon is already monochromatic, so I didn't remove this icon. the
knetworkmanager have a little of green color but I don't know if this
icon can replace it

I leave preferences.svgz alone, at least I don't see where is
used/displayed.

Gabriel